Universal coupling specification:
The Universal Couplings are designed for pipelines
As a wide tolerance system it will fit most standard pipe materials and therefore dramatically reduces the number of dedicated Couplings
Universal coupling application:
Suitable for steel, GRP, PVC, PE, ductile iron, cast iron and asbestos cement.
When connecting PE pipes, it is important to install the pipe insert on the PE pipe.
1) All couplings are assembled with "D" bolts.
2) The bolts, nuts and washers are 4.8, 8.8 grade carbon steel, galvanized, Dacromet coating or according to customer requirements.
3) The main material is ductile iron GGG500-7.
4) Blue, black or red or fusion bonding epoxy powder coating according to customer requirements.
5) Gasket material: E.P.D.M., NBR or SBR.