Stainless Steel Flanges will not produce corrosion, pitting, rust, and are not easily worn. Stainless steel is one of the highest-strength metal materials for construction. Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it can make structural components permanently maintain the integrity of engineering design. There are more and more types of stainless steel flanges in the production process, and the installation methods are different for different types of flanges. Next, I will introduce the correct installation sequence of stainless steel flanges.
1. The contaminated stainless steel pipe or stainless steel pipe fittings should be cleaned up before the stainless steel flange connection;
2. The pipes to which the stainless steel flange is connected are respectively fitted with a flange with a grooved ring;
3. Perform 90° flanging process on the two pipe ports. After flanging, the port surface should be polished vertically and flat without burrs, unevenness, or deformation. The nozzles must be rounded with special tools;
4. The finished short flanging tube can also be welded to the tube for use;
5. Insert the stainless steel sealing ring with O-shaped rubber sealing rings on both sides into the flange with grooved ring. The inner hole diameter of the stainless steel sealing ring is the same as the inner diameter of the pipe, and they are all concentric circles;
6. Connect the flange holes with bolts, and the bolt components need to be tightened symmetrically;
7. During the tightening process, push the flanging planes of the two pipes along the axial direction, and evenly compress the O-rings on both sides in a rigid contact and flexible sealing state to seal the joints.