Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-03 Origin: Site
Stainless steel welded pipes are often used in construction, automobile, decoration and other fields, especially as the stainless steel welded pipes of outdoor railings, which require high surface finish.
Stainless steel welded pipes must be maintained during use. Improper maintenance will shorten their lives. How to clean stainless steel welded pipe? Here are a few suggestions:
1. First of all, you need to prepare two soft and delicate towels, wet towel can also be used.
2. Select the purchased stainless steel cleaning agent. Here, we recommend that you must pay attention to purchasing products produced by regular manufacturers.
3. Wipe the surface of the stainless steel welded pipe with a soft towel, and wipe it repeatedly with a slightly watery towel until there is no obvious imprint on the surface.
4. Pour the stainless steel cleaning agent into the towel to make it evenly dispersed, and wipe it back and forth on the surface of the stainless steel welded pipe again.
5. Use a clean and moist towel to clean the surface of the stainless steel welded pipe to remove the cleaning agent dirt.