Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-03 Origin: Site
What are the uses of seamless steel pipes? Seamless steel pipes are used in a wide range of applications, including structures, fluid transportation, low and medium pressure boilers, high pressure boilers, fertilizer equipment, petroleum cracking, geological drilling, diamond core drilling, oil drilling, ships, automobile half-shaft casings, diesel engines, etc. , seamless steel pipes will be used. The use of seamless steel pipes can avoid problems such as leakage, ensure the use effect, and improve material utilization.
1. Fake and inferior thick-walled seamless steel pipes are prone to folding. Folds are various fold lines formed on the surface of thick-walled seamless steel pipes. This defect often runs throughout the longitudinal direction of the product. The reason for folding is that shoddy manufacturers pursue high efficiency, and the reduction amount is too large, resulting in ears. Folding will occur during the next rolling process. The folded product will crack after bending, ad the strength of the thick-walled seamless steel pipe will be greatly reduced. .
2. Fake thick-walled seamless steel pipes often have pitted surfaces on the surface. Pockmarking is an irregular uneven defect on the surface of thick-walled seamless steel pipes caused by severe groove wear. As manufacturers of shoddy thick-walled seamless steel pipes pursue profits, groove rolling often exceeds the standard.
3. The surface of fake thick-walled seamless steel pipes is prone to scarring. There are two reasons: 1. The material of fake and inferior thick-walled seamless steel pipes is uneven and contains many impurities. 2. The guide equipment of fake and inferior material manufacturers is simple and easy to stick to steel. These impurities can easily cause scarring after biting the rollers.
4. The surface of fake and inferior materials is prone to cracks because its raw material is adobe, which has many pores. The adobe is subject to thermal stress during the cooling process, causing cracks, and cracks appear after rolling.
5. Fake and inferior thick-walled seamless steel pipes are easy to scratch. The reason is that the equipment of the fake and inferior material manufacturers is simple and easy to produce burrs, which can scratch the surface of thick-walled seamless steel pipes. Deep scratches reduce the strength of thick-walled seamless steel pipes.
6． Fake and inferior thick-walled seamless steel pipes have no metallic luster and are light red or similar in color to pig iron. There are two reasons: its blank is adobe. 2. The rolling temperature of fake and inferior steel pipes is not standard. Their steel temperature is measured by visual inspection. In this way, rolling cannot be carried out in the specified austenite area, and the performance of thick-walled seamless steel pipes will naturally not meet the standards.
7. The transverse ribs of fake and inferior thick-walled seamless steel pipes are thin and low, and they often appear to be underfilled. The reason is that in order to achieve a large negative tolerance, the manufacturer's reduction in the first few passes of the finished product is too large, the iron shape is too small, and the hole pattern is not fully filled.